Introduction To Industrial Internship
- Introduction to Industrial networking.
- Basic network knowledge, supported by demonstrations and practical assignments.
- Data communication and networking used in plants.
- Serial communication: RS232/RS422/RS485.
- Sensor and Control-level Networks.
- Introduction to network equipment, Routing, Switching.
Introduction To commonly used networking protocols – Field bus, Profibus, Modbus, Ethernet,Control Net, HART Communication
- OSI model
- Available networks (Master/Slave, Client/Server and producer/Consumer)
- Communication relations (Point to Point, Multicast and Broadcast)
- Transmission media (Cables, Wireless)
Practical Sessions on Modbus and Profibus protocols
- Transmission medium
- Physical characteristics and installation details
- Data link functions
- Master/Slave Mode
- RemoteI/O System
- Sharing/ Accessing Data on network
- Common symptoms, problems and solutions
- How to quickly identify likely causes
- Communications issues
- drug manufacturer coupons site rx coupon code